Regular Patient Engagement disrupted
Uncertainty in Planned Procedures for your patients
Worried about the changing Consumer Behaviours
Amzetta Remote Patient Monitoring is a universal cloud-based remote health vitals platform through which people can measure health data at home using an application with various range of vitals measurement devices. Doctors and nurses can access patient data from a web portal. The overview screen lets you see and access all your patients’ health data. Color coded notifications will indicate if action is required. Analyze – Review – Intervene.
The Amzetta Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) platform consists of
– A web portal for the clinician, allowing healthcare professionals to design interactions, receive vitals, as well as view and analyze patient health data. This Amzetta RPM will enable you to assure a correct intervention on the patient’s behalf if necessary, but it will also allow you to initiate video consultations with the patient.
– A reference application for the patient, which uses a unique clinical workflow to guide the patient through capturing measurements, and providing diagnostic results, as well as describing symptoms.
– A cluster of connected vitals measurement devices.
– A central data repository with IHE-XDS, HL7-CDA, and REST interfaces.
– Amzetta RPM supports secure data exchanges between relevant entities, and can provide operational management necessary to implement and use the solution.
– The Amzetta RPM platform provide open interfaces, allowing applications to be built externally and integrated to Amzetta RPM. It also allow EHR/EMR providers the ability to access data, and actively push users and patients into Amzetta RPM, with master data residing locally in the EMR/EHR.
Amzetta Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) is a universal cloud-based remote patient monitoring platform. People can measure their health data at home using an application with the help of a wide range of vitals measurement devices. Doctors and nurses can access patient data from a web portal.
Continuous Patient engagement
Enhanced Customer Relationship Management
Safe patient engagement with COVID-19 Patients
Better treatment with visibility of health trends
New Revenue Stream for Hospitals
New Revenue Stream for Hospitals
AmZetta Technologies was established in 2019 after being spun off from American Megatrends (better known as AMI). AmZetta engineers technologies in Digital Workspaces, Healthcare Solutions, and Data Storage for the IT data center. Headquartered in Norcross, Georgia, AmZetta has locations in the United States, India and Taiwan to better serve our customers. The AmZetta team has an average of over 20 years of experience in leading technologies such as BIOS, Drivers, Firmware, Linux, Networking, RAID, Remote Management, Storage, VDI and Virtualization.
AmZetta boasts a large team of highly skilled engineers with centuries of cumulative experience innovating successful cutting-edge technology for OEMs, businesses and enterprises alike. AmZetta’s product line includes Application & Desktop Virtualization and Secure Access Gateway & Identity Management for Digital Workspaces, Remote Patient Monitoring Cloud Platforms and Devices for Healthcare Providers, and SAN and NAS Data Storage Solutions.
AmZetta is dedicated to innovating high-quality technology products for our customers. AmZetta’s software and hardware solutions are without parallel in terms of quality, functionality and support – placing AmZetta at the forefront of both existing and emerging technologies.